Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Becoming Domestic

So, we got 3 crock pots for our wedding and the other day I decided to make a pot roast on my own for the first time ever! It was pretty simple, and turned out great!!! The meat was super tender and the veggies were awesome too! Drew had to work so I asked what dessert he wanted and he said that he wanted the Warm Chocolate Melting Cake we had every night on our honeymoon. I just laughed and told him to be more realistic so he said cookies. Then when he went to work I looked up the cake recipe and found out its super easy and we had every ingredient but one. A quick trip to the store later, we had quite the meal, and best of all, Drew had no idea it was coming! So, I learned a lot about myself in the kitchen and have more confidence in it and also surprised my husband! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment